Terms of payment
A non-refundable booking deposit is due upon confirmation of dates, and payable within 21 days of receipt of an invoice.
For each program, payment is charged in instalments, as follows:
- A non-refundable booking fee is due upon reserving dates for the program.
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total fee (less the booking fee) is due one month before the first day of the program.
- 50% of the total fee for the program is due upon delivery of the first day of the program.
- The remaining 25% of the total fee for the program is due upon delivery of the final day of the program.
Changes to number of participants
Following payment of the booking fee, requests to vary the number of participants may be made to The Philosophy Club by email or by phone. An agreed increase in participant numbers will incur additional fees. A decrease in participant numbers will not reduce the quoted fee (except in extraordinary circumstances at The Philosophy Club’s discretion).
Requests to reschedule PD programs
Requests to reschedule a program may be made to The Philosophy Club by email or by phone. Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate a school’s request to reschedule, it may not be possible. If a school is unable to hold the existing schedule and The Philosophy Club is unable to reschedule the workshop, the cancellation fees policy will apply.
If a booking is made and subsequently cancelled, notification is to be made by email to The Philosophy Club.
Cancellation fees policy
Cancellation fees will apply as follows:
1. If a booking for a PD program is cancelled prior to fifty-nine (59) days of the first scheduled delivery date, the non-refundable booking deposit applies.
2. If a booking for a PD program is cancelled between thirty (30) and fifty-nine (59) days of the first scheduled delivery date, 50% of the applicable fee is payable.
3. If a booking for a PD program is cancelled within twenty-nine (29) days of the first scheduled delivery date, the full applicable fee is payable.
4. The applicable fee is that fee which is payable if the cancellation had not occurred.
5. Should The Philosophy Club be required to cancel a PD program, any fees already paid by the school for that program will be refunded in full.
Terms and Conditions last updated 23 October 2018.